.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

From Conservative Party HQ(probably not)


Seems some Tory has landed herself in a spot of bother about an e-mail joking about migrants, still thats what happens if dont keep an eye on what go's in and out of your in-box - or as she claims now you let your husband use your account.

I did a post on this poem ages ago, still thats the Tories for you always behind the times. Mind that one has been done about Mexicans (in the US) and if I remember rightly first came about in the 1980's.

El Beeb reports on this here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6121646.stm

Original post:illegal-migrant-poem

And now some tags and the poem:





POEM - Illegal Immigrant

*****
I cross ocean, poor and broke,
Take bus, see employment folk.
Nice man treat me good in there,
Say I need go see Welfare.
Welfare say, "You come no more,
We send cash right to your door."
Welfare checks, they make you wealthy,
Medical aid it keep you healthy!
By and by, Got plenty money,
Thanks to you, taxpayer dummy.
Write to friends in motherland,
Tell them 'come, fast as you can'
They come in turbans and Ford trucks,
I buy big house with welfare bucks.
They come here, we live together,
More welfare checks, it gets better!
Fourteen families, they moving in,
But neighbour's patience wearing thin.
Finally, white guy moves away,
I buy his house, and then I say,
"Find more aliens for house to rent."
In my yard I put a tent.
Send for family they just trash,
But they, too, draw welfare cash!
Everything is very good,
Soon we own whole neighborhood.
We have hobby it called breeding,
Welfare pay for baby feeding.
Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?
We get free! We got no bills!
taxpayer crazy! He pay all year,
To keep welfare running here.
We think England darn good place!
Too darn good for white man race.
If they no like us, they can scram,
Got lots of room in Pakistan.
*****
.

0 people have spoken: