.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ladybird "Easy-Reading" Book - People at work: The Policeman.

Had these pics sent to me by some anon person, if anyone knows where they came from let me know & I will be more than happy to give a hat tip to them.
.

8 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

God that's got to be copyright infringement if ever there was copyright infringement.

Ladybird books will be after your ass!

... and no, it isn't fair use.

What a daft cunt! :-P

I know, you're making a play to be the new Labour Leader in Scotland.

Fidothedog said...

Yep, I think Ladybird will not be best pleased. I think it like something Viz would do but not seen it on their site.

Anonymous said...

Guess whos been reading C.U.N.T. then

The older we get - the more to the right we lean!!!!

Fidothedog said...

Ah, thats where it is from. Shall credit them tomorrow.

Had it sent to me by some anon poster.

Anonymous said...

Fucking Hilarious!

And all true.

Fidothedog said...

Agreed, made me laugh. :-)

Henry North London 2.0 said...

You know what the Police told me when I called up to report someone bullying me#


They said it was a civil matter

I dont think its very civil

Im feeling really down today can any one help?

Damon Lord said...

Source of the Ladybird pics

http://kriswithak.co.uk/ladybird