.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Still awaiting an answer from the proven liar Paul Flynn MP, re 15000 dead from pollution.

Who said that some 15,000 people had died from pollution in London?

His words:
The Question I asked was

“15,000 people died in London last year from effects of air pollution. For the first time in 50, the works of cleaning up London’s atrocious air has been put into reverse this morning by the mayor’s decision to encourage more polluting, gas guzzling Chelsea tractors to pollute the air we breathe. What can the Government do to protect Londoners from the anti-environment excesses from Boris the Buffoon?”

As of yet no figures, no links to websites proving said facts that 15000 died last year? Would that be 15000 per year or is the figure an accumulation of various figures? Is that in duet to Labour policy over the last 11 years? What facts, from where? What data?

The lying MP has provided no facts to back up his claims and has been very quiet about it since and expects people to accept his figures on the basis of his word. A word which quite frankly is worth about as much a Zimbabwe bank note that has passed its use by date!

Come on Flynn lets see the evidence of the 15000 dead that you stated, after all I would not want people to think that you were doing your think of exaggerating facts for cheap headlines, or maybe lying as you did over Endowment Justice who sued you for libel and won. Cost to Flynn some 36K and a apology on his website, since removed as Labour like to gloss over bad news.
Flynn's lying makes his hair stand up!
Flynn go's into Labour policy announcement mode and all his hair stands up.
Believe it or not these are genuine photos that this past his sell by date MP posted on his website. Nice to see that politics is taken seriously here in the UK, although not by my senile MP, well maybe not senile but acting like it...
.

1 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I hope you don't mind me popping in.
I'm Jolly Roger, for my sin.
Unfortunately, I'm struck with a curse,
That compels me to post my thoughts in verse.
Doctor has said that I may get better,
But just for now, the point of this letter.
I questioned Paul re: his figure quoted.
It seemed to me to be rather bloated.

The 15,000 seemed to be rather hyper.
As it turned out, it was the fault of the typer.
The true figure actually is somewhat hypo.
Paul acknowledged blame for the typo.
Interestingly enough, there was no mention,
Until I brought it to his attention.
The figure has now been duly corrected.
I'm happy that less folk are affected.