.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Policing under Zanu New Labour filth.

Worthless jobsworth, stat counting cunts.

A MAN who dropped a £10 note in an Ayr street was given a £50 fine.
Stewart Smith says he was at first grateful when police pointed to his dropped tenner in Newmarket Street.

And he thanked them for pointing it out to him.

But the 36-year-old, living on benefits, says that the cops then handed him the fixed-penalty fine. Mr Smith said: “I’m living on £98 a fortnight at the moment, so £50 is a week’s living expenses for me.”

Mr Smith says he had just bought a £3 T-shirt in a charity shop, paid for with a £20 note given to him by his mum.

He said: “I came out the Capability Scotland shop with my T-shirt under my arm. “I put £7 into my front pocket, as I was going to buy some juice.

“I thought I was putting a £10 note and the receipt in my back pocket.

“But I’ve missed my pocket, and the £10 note – along with the receipt – had fallen on to the street.”

Mr Smith insisted: “I made an honest mistake.”

The ticket gives him 14 days to pay up to South Ayrshire Council.

But he has already consulted a lawyer to see if he can fight what he sees as an unjust fine.

Actually I take the original insult back, these members of the police farce are in fact worthless jobsworth, stat counting cunts with a Napoleon complex and erectile dysfunction problems.
.

0 people have spoken: