.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Value for money

Phil Woolas seems to think they are worth lots of taxpayers cash on bonuses.

1 Lose 40,000 illegals
2. Get paid a bonus.

New Labour in action wasting your cash.
.

2 people have spoken:

subrosa said...

Yoohoo Fido, thought you'd be interested in this tweet I just noticed when I logged into Twitter.

iaindale

We're publishing Paul Flynn MP's autobiography next year. Agreeing the title has been a challenge. Think we have got there though.

Fidothedog said...

Can I do the foreword?! I might even have to be nice to Mrs Dale.

My working title for it would be "The life and times of a lying sued expense fiddler"

I am so looking forward to seeing this coffin dodging MP lose in Newport, as Newport deserves so much better than him.