.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Welcome To Newport - The Newist Sh(City) in the UK

Ok now this blog will have a few bits and be split into areas.

My links which is cool stuff I like, have been told about etc.

Rants, about shit that pisses me off(theres a lot of that)

And other, silly pics, pron and general funny stuff.

Now I did a cool blog before but it had to be killed off due to a large pile of poo hitting the fan at high speed! Will go into that again once the sticky stuff has all been cleaned up! As time go's on I will add more stuff to the sidebar and go into the tricks or de ol white mans magic known as html.

A bit about where I live, a place called Newport (Casnewydd) in Welsh. An old trading town that exported coal to the empire and not to mention the odd slave ship that stopped off at the docks now and then. It has been said by people that the best thing that happened to Newport was when it got burned down in the Welsh revolt some 600 years ago, think I will not comment on that!
Now its full of call centres and supermarkets - and stalinist style office block buildings as well as having one of the ugliest bus stations in the entire UK and is frequented by hoards of drunks on a Friday night.
.

0 people have spoken: