.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Show Some Common Sense


Seems that whilst I was off relaxing in Italy I missed all the fun and games here in the UK over the suspension of the veiled teacher.

Well seems to me if she wants to wear the veil and if she was clear about that from the start, then why was she hired in the first place? Couple of points here:

The veil is not a religious symbol, it is a cultural one. She may want to cover herself up but at the end of the day if the employee has a dress code they have to follow it. Hell I would love to stroll into work in a tee-shirt and jeans and get on with my job but my doing so would soon lead to my meeting with Mr P45.

Oh as she works with children it strikes me that they need to see a human face so as to interact with their teacher, not just an eye slit. Most communication in a "face to face" meeting is actually non verbal, check out the works of Desmond Morris on that one...

In short sack her whiney ass and laugh her case outta court.

Tags:
.

0 people have spoken: