.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

John Smeaton

This man deserves a knighthood!

And here we see some NHS doctors training...

Taleban
Uploaded by TheoSpark

http://johnsmeaton.com/
Tags:







.

3 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

My favourite quote from this chap is in a piece I think I first heard on sky news but then I found a youtube post of it.

I can't do justice to the guy's accent in writing so bear with me on this ....

"I went over to help the polissman ....
but he was a big lad, he was no' for being subdued"

I laughed so much I spilled my beer.

Fidothedog said...

Yeah, this bloke rocks. One in the eye for NHS terrorists.

Anonymous said...

300years ago the endlish starved the scots into joining there union.
The biggest act of terrorissim carried out on the people of scotland and now this traitor bows his head to the nazi queen.

rot in hell traitor and in the words of wallace FREEDOM!