.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BBC News 24 - Is fucking shit.


A quick scan of the cable "news" channels.

BBC spent one hour whittering on about some arse of an actor (Bobby Davro - anyone from outside the UK reading this, trust me you are better not knowing who the fuck this chap is and if you do then I apologise on the part of the UK for that.) joining that chavscum favorite East Enders.

Meanwhile Euronews featured the news of several Eurozone nations, had a bit on Iraq and a round up of the weather across Europe. All in one hour, whilst the BBC was still talking shit about a BBC soap and I thought that the BBC did not do adverts?

Even CNN ran several news articles, granted all to do with the US, but news none the less.

Each time I switched back to BBC News 24 it was still going on about this chav vermin fest. Remind me again why do we have to fund the BBC?

Oh on a side note, I know Eastenders is very popular with the chav vermin of the UK, mind you that said I am sure if the law allowed it then broadcasters like the BBC would keep thick chavs happy till giro day watching "Happy Slapping Videos" or "Best of Pit Bulls attacking babies" on a fucking loop on Untermenchen TV.

Which is no argument for the BBC to provide that crap in the first place(by crap I am on about Eastenders), part of the job of tv is to educate, although if anyone has ever sat through(or tried to) an afternoon of daytime tv quite where the education comes in I do not know? As for the BBC to waste one hour on a "news" channel hyping up the fucking chavscum fest that is Eastenders in the first place, shows how little they value news and how much they love to blow their own collective trumpets.

A little tune on the license tax.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/seb.hunt/

A parody with more than a grain of truth in it:
ttp://www.sodall.co.uk/BBC/parody/index.htm

Some bits on the report the BBC don't want us to read: honestreporting and pressgazette and wikipedia and guardian
Tags:


Tags:




.

3 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

BBC News is crap; at best it's an idle chav chat show, talking utter crap about celebs. I want "NEWS" not the trivial drivel they serve up. God help us (and I'm an atheist, so it shows how desperate I am for a proper news channel – I’m tied to Virgin for another 5 months so can’t get sky news)

Fidothedog said...

Agree with ya on all them points anon

mouse said...

I know I'm very late to this post - but here I am sat in Thailand awaiting the "News as it happens" on the Thaksin verdict which may or may not lead to huge riots of the sort that struck Pattaya last April - all at the high season of the Tourist trade.


Oh, but what do I get? What do they volunteer out whilst all the local Thai stations are reporting (in Thai so Greek to me)?

They harp on about how a team was moved from a relegated position to the Premiership, some ice skaters talking about ice skating, Odd-f*ing news) 15 mins of adverts (half of which are for themselves delivering the news 'as it happens' and then I finally stop waiting for them to get on with it and find out from Reuters that this has all been known (and in English) for the past hour.

Even Fox news had reported it in the US.

So way to go Beeb, think you'll find your news station is about as newsy these days as 'The Sun'. Enjoy your breakfast news at home with all your tall tales of childbirth and schooling and soap operas and crappy Beeb3 comedy.

Welcome to the end of the original Big Brother!!