.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

John Prescott - The Book


So old 2 Jags is bringing out a "Kiss and Tell" on his time in power. Well that I am sure will be most interesting, in the same way that having a rectal exam off the doctor could be classed as interesting.

Lets face it he was Deputy PM, the only job that a Deputy PM has is to stay alive and keep things ticking over if anything happens to the PM. All his other jobs were window dressing on that fact and his still made a pigs ear of it.

He spent his time fucking up(in more than one sense of the word) everything he was given to do. Cost the taxpayers an arm and a leg, still has the misguided belief that the world somehow owes him a damn living and that he did a brilliant job.

Besides do you really want to read his (ghost written) account of shagging his skank Tracy Temple, when he should have been working. Although I am sure John will class that as work. The mental vision of John Prescott's sweaty arse on the job is one that will haunt me to my grave.

As for him writing the book, well I am sure that it will do as well as work of fiction by David Blunkett who's diary's are now on sale in my local bookshop. The price has been slashed three times, and I am sure that they have a bloody storeroom filled with thousands of copies of that dire work. I will not be purchasing that as I am awaiting the arrival of this in one of the charity shops - Oxfam tends to be the best for that sort of book - and will pick it up for 5p.

Don't actually want to read it, its just about the right size to fix a wonky table.
.

0 people have spoken: