.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Colin Read - Sacked.


As I reported before on wife beating sack of shit Colin Read who liked to iron his wife.

Seems his employers have taken a dim view of his unique ways of resolving disputes with his wife and sacked his ass. Colin Read, has been sacked by LEK Management. Good for them in doing that and it could not happen to a nicer chap.

Now he can add that he was sacked for being a gutless wife beating sack of shit who branded his wife with an iron on his cv. I am sure that will help his job prospects no end.

**Update I would like to add that I still think he is a cunt, I hope that his wife gets a fine lawyer and fleeces the cunt for every damn penny his now unemployed arse has, including the fuckers house, then I hope the DSS decline his claim on some legal pretext and having failed to land a job as he now widely know as a cowardly wifebeater he then ends up homeless and slowly starves to death.

If you have not gathered it by now I have a slight dislike to cowards who beat on women.

Tags:
.

2 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

he could become an imam.
urban11

Fidothedog said...

True, after all his wife did not do as he said and so I punished her which according to the Koran a man is allowed to do.

Although he lacks the touch of the tarbrush needed to be a proper moslem.