.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Lies from the moderator at Margot Wallstroms pro EU fluff column.





The Moderator lied and I quote from Margot's site:
"Actually, Fidothedog posted a pretty crass abusive message. His complaint about censorship is a bit rich considering he doesn't allow comments on his own blog."
I said that comment moderation is on for the purpose of stopping bots, but anyone can comment and as soon as comments come through I post them. I also advised that if they actually read this site, they can see that people have commented and said comments have been published.

Quite strange they, that is Margot or some hack moderator refuses to publish a post and then accuses me of censorship. Quite rich and rather amusing in its way when one considers the source.

Please feel free to comment and that will be another EU lie exposed.

As for my crass comment, well I quoted Devils Kitchen blog.

I shall requote his classic line and I agree with each and every lovely word of it:

So fuck you, Margot; fuck you right in the ear. Your return to blogging is like a turd in a box, as per usual.

More on the lies from the EU tomorrow.

DK's bit on Margot: tying-up-loose-ends
Tags:





.

5 people have spoken:

Fidothedog said...

Testing testing testing. Yes comments work. Any chance the lying prick at the EU- the moderator - cares to argue this point?

Scott Freeman said...

I corrected her for you, and called her on some other bullshit in the article. Have a nice day.

Fidothedog said...

Cheers Simon, and there is an awful lot of bullshit that does need correcting in her articles.

:-)

MathewK said...

Testing here too, i'm confident my comment will make it though..

Fidothedog said...

Yep it sure did and so would the moderators at Margot's site if he/she knew how to work a comments box!

Or maybe aside from stupidity he/she lied.