.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

PCSO's get a uniform make over.


UNION leaders called today for improvement to the uniforms of Police Community Support Officers (PCSOs) in a bid to improve their efficiency.

Unison said uniforms of the 15,000 workers around the UK varied widely, with some allowed to wear stab vests or high visibility jackets.

But the Police Federation, which represents rank-and-file officers, warned that the move could build expectations among the public about the duties of the support staff.

Unison, which represents most of the staff, said their powers also varied from force to force.

National officer Ben Priestley said thousands of extra PCSOs recently funded by the Home Office had been well received in local communities and helped increase visible policing.

**The new uniform? Well maybe not but it would be a lot more honest. A clown by any name is still a clown, like "Pogo the Clown"above...

Isn't it rich?
Are we a pair?
Me here at last on the ground,
You in mid-air.
Send in the clowns.

Isn't it bliss?
Don't you approve?
One who keeps tearing around,
One who can't move.
Where are the clowns?
Send in the clowns.

Just when I'd stopped opening doors,
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours,
Making my entrance again with my usual flair,
Sure of my lines,
No one is there.

Don't you love farce?
My fault I fear.
I thought that you'd want what I want.
Sorry, my dear.
But where are the clowns?
Quick, send in the clowns.
Don't bother, they're here.

Isn't it rich?
Isn't it queer,
Losing my timing this late
In my career?
And where are the clowns?
There ought to be clowns.
Well, maybe next year.

The PCSO's who stood by as boy drowned and some more I did on crap community support officers.

Tags:



.

2 people have spoken:

MathewK said...

Visible policing only works if they actually do something and the courts back them up. Sounds like this lot are more about spin than anything else.

Fidothedog said...

Thats exactly what it is, spin an nothing else but.