.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cunt of the year: David Miliband aka Milicunt.


As one year ends and tv fills up the time with a look back at the year, those tedious snore fests of the best and worse of that year. So I shall do the same, well I shall just pick the worst of 2007.

The single person who qualifies for "Cunt of the year.", not just for any one thing, but instead for a whole host of reasons.

This is a special someone who has no spine what so ever, someone who were they back in the days of Nazi Germany would be quite happy to claim that he was just following orders.

Like to help but well orders are orders and all that.


I did think of nominating Brown, our servile cowardly and unelected PM, but he is I would argue more inept than a cunt in the proper meaning of the word.

Others may disagree, sure he sets the policy but and this is the point, that it takes a proper fawning cunt of the first order to carry out the mono-visioned ones orders without any input, just fawning blind obedience worthy of jackbooted fascist cunts and totalitarian dickwads around the planet.


So this years "cunt of the year" for 2007 is David Miliband, or to give him his correct name David Milicunt.

Conservative Mind gave me the idea for this and so a hat tip to him.

Now as for the reasons, well there are many reasons that Milicunt deserves this: His spineless attitude in general, the Shambo fiasco when he was head of Defra, leaving Gillian Gibbons to rot in the Sudan whilst spending all his time pandering to the needs of UK residents held in Guantanamo Bay, his signing of the constitution with out a referendum and his total lack of ability to stand up to his boss which is matched by his distinct lack of any personality.

I could easily link to all of these and have covered them all in depth, but I shall not do that here.

Any of these on their own would make him a cunt, together he wins my cunt of the year by a mile.

Picture from Devils Kitchen: We are ruled by cunts
Tags:

DAVID MILIBAND YOU ARE A CUNT.



Indeed I shall go further and post the classic joke by Peter Cook, which I feel fits Milicunt perfectly

There are two guys talking. The first one says:

“You know, the day I met you, I thought you were a cunt. And every time we’ve met since I thought you were a cunt. And it can’t just be me, because everyone who’s ever met you thinks you are a cunt, and probably everyone who will ever meet you will think you’re a cunt. In fact, you’ve got to be the second-biggest cunt in the world.”

The second guy thinks about this for a while.

“So... the day you met me you thought I was a cunt?”
“Yep.”
“And every day since you’ve thought I was a . . .”
“Right.”
“And everyone I’ve ever met thinks I’m a . . .”
“You got it.”
“And everyone I will ever meet will think I’m a . . .”
“Uh-huh.”
“So how comes”, he says, triumphantly, “I’m only the second biggest cunt in the world?”

The first guy looks at him with total contempt. "Because you’re a cunt”, he says.
.

5 people have spoken:

Fatso said...

Right on, Millicunt is a cunt!

I find Millicunt spineless and creepy and his handling of "Teddygate" an utter disgrace.

Fidothedog said...

Teddygate, Shambo, signing away the UK, going along with Brown deciding that we shall not have a vote.

A total sniveling rat -apology to rodents who have some values- of a man.

Anonymous said...

Not forgetting you don't have the whole picture. Milliband is most likely an shifting alien-doppleganger swap-out. Nothing more than a programmed droid answering to the hidden manipultors.

Anonymous said...

Miliband is a cunt of the highest order. He has no credibility or backbone and is another run-off-the-mill politician looking for power. That white whiff he has at the front of his hair certifies his blatant cuntishness.

Unknown said...

I have justs seen the right dishonourable Millicunt on a programme about the Foreign Office. What a slimey cunt. He looks like he is a clone of Bliar. Totally false and a man deserving the name millicunt. If you can't see through that, then you were probably naive enough to have voted Labour in 1997. The biggest pack of self serving cunts to have ever ruined our country.

Sorry, have to go, there is a knock on the door......