.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Feeling Flushed? Moslems killed by tidal wave of shit.


One has to ask quote who lives next to an eleven meter wall of shite & piss? Moslems of course.

I have to admit to laughing at this, listen out for the classic phrase "a tsunami of sewage..." What a mental image that does create...

If you can play Ogg Vorbis files, grab this

Hat tip to John of Gwent
.

3 people have spoken:

Unknown said...

I had never heard of the file type before, managed to get it to play though. I wondered how long it would take to blame the Israeli's, not long.

Fidothedog said...

Real player plays it fine, still makes me laugh now that clip. That will teach them for living next to crap.

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about downloading that for a while. I just had to install some codecs and it played in media player. Laugh, fuck, the Sikh bloke in my local shop almost made himself sick when I told him. Eleven metres high, those fuckers really don't have a grasp on the whole gravity/science thing. I just get a vision of some crazed fundy, surfing by on a bit of sheet iron on the crest of a wave of shit, while still trying to aim his RPG at Israel. Definitely a case where the mountain (of shit) did come to Mohammed. Here's another laugh http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23576909-12377,00.html