.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bushra Noah: Jizya payed out from infidels.

Hell fuck it, it just has to be said.

This entire fucking case is one of dhimmitude in the extreme. The so called victim, other than being a moslem and playing the moslem oppression card - backed up by bottom feeding lawyers - had no case to bring. She suffered no loss what so ever, nothing not a bean, yet claimed that as she had been turned down for a job on the grounds that she would not show her hair -hello hairdresser? Guess the trade here folks, people need to see the chaps and ladies in the salon having nice looking hair to encourage us to get our hair done...

Oh and here is the bit I love, the "oppressed" chancer Noah, claimed that as the media had picked up on this that she had "suffered" had received some hostile comments. Well yeah, gonna happen if you play on your faith 24/7, play the victim and get told that your acting in - and i express my views here - like a "fucking whiny twat", I guess that is going to offend.

She turned this to her advantage as well upping the claim to some £30K. Claiming that publicity had harmed her! Hello she brought the case, what did she expect. Thus justifying my calling her a shifty, dubious, amoral chancer, that I would not trust with pocket change.

At the end of the day a woman with no case walked away with £4000, because the legal system and everyone involved in the case was to gutless to say to whiny moslem to "shut the fuck up" and so the Jizya was paid from the infidel to the moslem.

Inshalla as the moslems say, may it keep on happening in Gordon Browns "Cool Britannia"

When this happens why am I surprised that a chap who most likely has Osama Bin Laden's fucking mobile number is set free here in the UK.
.

2 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

I am deeply offended that I have not been offered the starring role in the next James Bond film, who do I sue?
urban11

Fidothedog said...

Urban, I hate to break it to you but as you are not a moslem you wont win your case.

Although it was nice to see Ms Campbell lose her case with the "is it cos I is black" defence.