.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Naomi Campbell A second rate golliwog supermodel and drug crazed loon to boot.

Naomi Campbell last night blamed racism for her outburst on a British Airways jet, claiming she had been called 'a golliwog supermodel'.

In an interview with Sky News, Miss Campbell said she was not going to apologise to BA as they were "disgusting."

She said: 'I was called a racial name on that flight. And that was part of my reaction. Again, nothing to do with the police but yes from British Airways.'

'I was called a golliwog supermodel, I don’t think that’s really fair do you?'

The supermodel did not say exactly who had called her the name only that it was not one of the passengers.

When asked who called her the name, she replied: 'Someone on the flight, not the passenger.'

**Blah, blah blah. Race card and its all someone else's fault. I was going to cover this worthless woman before when this story first broke but a mixture of apathy and more apathy with regards her utter worthlessness put me off.

I was called a golliwog supermodel she claimed, well that is a lot better than what I would call her which is "A vacuous, clotheshorse who is famous for just being famous, who's only skill is that of an automated clothes hanger.

A woman with a drug habit that would most of Columbia to shame, a temper that would rival that of any lunatic in the worlds loony bins.

Someone who gets off jail free because of playing the race card as well as the "celebrity" ace card, despite admitting kicking, hitting and spitting at police officers on board the jet at Heathrow. Had that been some Sharon/Tracey from the local council estate who after a few lines of "charlie" up the nose had done the same as her I am sure they would now be a guest of HM the Queens penal system.

Her attitude has a don't you know who I am rating to match any MP in the House of Commons, I mean get this:
Campbell continued to shout at Capt Sutherland, saying: 'I can't believe you have lost my f***ing bag. Bring me my f***ing bags now.'

Miss Parrish said: 'She instructed him to personally get off the aircraft and get her bag and show it to her.

'The captain explained this wasn't going to happen. He repeatedly tried to take control of the situation and asked if he could get a word in.'

The magistrates were told that when Capt Sutherland tried to explain her options, Campbell snapped: 'How dare you tell me what my options are? You are not leaving until you find my f***ing bags.'

As the captain walked away Campbell shouted after him: 'You are a racist, you wouldn't be doing this if I was white.'

Ah yes, the old Ali G "Is it cos I is black?" argument, well no love it is a case of "I is a vile little criminal." See despite her strops, she has forgotten already it would appear her vile little rant at some members of the police just a week or so earlier. The same uber-celeb clothes horse had the shoe on the other foot it would appear!
Cops claim the patience-challenged supermodel screamed, "F-ing white honkies!" at them and called a female officer a "white bitch".
Now again imagine if you will some non celeb Sharon or Tracy firing off similar remarks. I am sure that the justice system would have come down on them somewhat harder than they have on this woman. Oh and of course there is the case of that maid who is taking action against her:
Naomi Campbell's former maid is suing the battling supermodel over claims that she called her a "dumb Romanian", the New York Times reports.

Gaby Gibson, 40, filed papers on Tuesday in a New York court which allege Campbell subjected her to "repeated discriminatory assaults based on national origin". Specifically, Gibson claims Campbell asked her: "Romanians are not usually as dumb as you?"

Gibson described Campbell as a "violent super-bigot" who "called her names and threatened to press charges for theft when the model was unable to find a pair of Stella McCartney jeans".
What a nasty woman she is, no social skills, violent, a habitual drug user who is fawned over by the worlds media. Truly our value system is totally screwed. Hell fuck it, I shall pour some petrol on the flames and finish off by calling this dire "celeb"
- people play fast and loose with that term "celeb" when it is used in connection with a mobile clothes horse -
A second rate 'golliwog supermodel'.
.

0 people have spoken: