.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Petty regulations in the UK.

A soldier returning from Iraq in full combat uniform was thrown off a train after a ticket inspector demanded proof he was eligible for an Armed Forces discount.

Rifleman Zachary Hoyland, 19, had been unable to pick up his Services railcard from barracks and was told the cheaper ticket he had been bought was not valid without it.

But the official refused to show any leniency, instead telling him: 'I don't know what you are complaining about.

'It's not as if you've taken a bullet or anything.'

With the help of a friendly passenger, Rifleman Hoyland had already managed to find the extra £50.50 he needed to pay the full fare.

But he was understandably outraged by the 'bullet' remark and swore at the ticket inspector - who, to the disbelief of other passengers, ordered him off the train at the next station....

Another symptom of what is wrong with the UK, a petty wanker with a clipboard, uniform and a bit of power who likes to throw his weight around. Cross (cunt)ry trains should apologise.

Here is another example of fuckwittery from the UK, where more petty regulations this time lazy fucking binmen who play the rules to avoid doing their job of emptying bins...

A grandfather today launched a scathing attack on council binmen who refused to walk 18 INCHES to collect his green waste.

Under council rules wheelie bins must be within one metre of the kerb before they are collected.

But Gordon Morris, 70, said his wheelie bin would block the pavement if he adhered to the rule, instead setting his bin 18 inches away on his driveway.

Refuse collectors, however, in Southwick, Wiltshire, refused to take the bin, as the rules had been broken.

Now, after a fight with the council Mr Morris has been granted special dispensation to place the bin with only the wheels on the pavement.

Bin crews will now only have to walk an extra nine inches to collect the waste...

**Which I would imagine is about 8 and a half inches longer than the length of the bin mens cocks!

Despite his victory Mr Morris was also given a sharp warning by council officials that his bin was too heavy.

He has been ordered to take some of the leaves and twigs out because they may fall on operatives as it is being emptied onto the van "which was a health and safety issue".

"I was told twigs and leaves could fall out onto the operatives and cause serious injuries," he said.

Councillor Linda Conley, who has responsibility for refuse collections on West Wiltshire District Council,  said: "I shall be conducting an investigation into this case."

She denied an accusation that the wheelie bin issue was 'petty officialdom gone mad'.

She said: "We make every effort to collect bins in all sorts of circumstances. We have a very satisfactory and comprehensive refuse service.

"I am quite satisfied we are doing the best we can to facilitate the best collection of rubbish we can in West Wiltshire."

A spokesman for West Wiltshire District Council said: "We now have an agreement between the resident and refuse collectors over where he can put his bin in future."

Wankers, total and utter wankers the lot of them. Lazy fucking binmen backed up by pen pushing councillors who play the health & safety rule card. Link: here

Next up the dangers of get well cards!

The "get well soon" card has long been accepted as a way of cheering up a loved one stuck in hospital.

John Nickolls sent one to his Aunt Edna as she recovered after a fall and expected to see it beside her bed when he visited.

To his surprise, however, there was no sign of it or of any other cards on the ward.

When he asked his elderly aunt why, she told him she had sent the card home because staff had forbidden her from putting it up by her bedside in order to keep the area free of clutter for the cleaners.

Mr Nickolls said: "We wanted to cheer her up and there aren't many things you can give to someone who is ill.

"I thought it was taking away something very important from someone who wasn't very well. If I was on a ward, I'd like to receive cards."

He had earlier been stopped by a senior nurse at Frenchay Hospital in Bristol from taking in flowers for his aunt because plants were banned "for health and danger reasons".

"We had never heard of this before and can only assume it is due to any bugs in the flowers or vases being knocked over," said Mr Nickolls, a 73-year-old retired fund-raiser from Brislington, near Bristol.

"We asked if they could be left in a dayroom or nurses' quarters but this was also rejected and they wouldn't dispose of them so the alternative was to bin them or bring them home."

Link:here

Remember rules are rules and to be obeyed! The state is father the state is mother...
.

3 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

The first story takes me back to a situation very similar I had.

I was on the way home from London, having gone clean across the capital, and had forgotten my forces rail card. I thought nothing of it because it was a return ticket and I had my ID on me. Now my ID was good enough to get me around the world largely and around Europe almost completely.

I was refused entry onto the train because I didn't have my rail-card, so I went to the ticket office to speak to someone in charge. They told me to fuck off, effectively. I explained that it was a return ticket so had to be bought with a rail-card, and I had my ID which should be good enough seeing as the fucking rail-card is FREE to someone with a forces ID but no I could fuck off and then he got shirty.

This was a fucking jobsworth old twat working for the old privatised BR. He came round the counter and started pushing me towards the door, hard. I told him that if he kept doing it I would kick his fucking teeth in as he was assaulting me (I wasn't a 19 year old rookie at this time) He said I had threatened him and was going to get security to sort me out etc. etc. ans I said go on then, when to my surprise, and delight, the whole queue turned on him because they though he was in the wrong!

So he disappeared and didn't come back. I went round the whole station trying to find him and asking people his name, but no chance...this was BR, and they wouldn't give me their names either!

Same situation broadly, but at least with a private company there might be some recourse and the media don't try and hide the nasty truth.

MathewK said...

All three stories, unbelievable, but then again this is PC Britain under useless leftist wankers.

Anonymous said...

WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO MAKE US STUPID POLITE BRITISH GET UP AND STAMP THESE CUNTS INTO THE GROUND?... sorry shouting there. This has gone too far but I'm sure that it could go even further. When we say 'no that really is enough old boy' to these .. these ... yes wankers... it may start to get sorted. But no we're way too polite and nice. After all he is the nice man who's doing his best to keep everything working and we wouldn't want to rock the boat.
Well it's time to start being a little ... french... and setting fire to sheep, blocking the roads, making a fuss. And not just tut-tuting and letting them get away with it!