.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

The movie cometh. Gordon Brown mockery...

Well not quite, but I have started playing about with Windows Movie Maker and a small er, tribute to a certain one eye'd man is in production.





Thanks to all who sent in pics(you all know who you are!) that I have used, so a quick splice together and a cool track by the loud and always offencive Macc Lads, called "He's a poof!"

Which of course refers to the stories of his being a gay man by Peter Mandelson, according to Levy's book.
.

9 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

ARREST BROWN FOR TREASON T-SHIRTS
available from
www.tpuc.org/node/307

Hope you don't mind the plug, LV
Urban11

Fidothedog said...

Shall give that a look and a plug myself tomorrow.

The pro-movie is here.

Unknown said...

LOL,
How did you manage to get the gif to work on Movie Maker? I've tried but I can't put gifs onto mine.
Good Video btw :)

old and angry said...

I look forward to Mr. Cameron to start dismantling the machinery of state imposed upon us by the Cyclopean.
May Broon and his ilk be damned for all time for the ruination of our country.
Time to take it back!

Anonymous said...

loved the film. went a bit quick for me. I'll have to brush up on speed reading.
Urban11

Anonymous said...

http://leannewoodamac.blogspot.com/2008/09/cuban-food-revolution-comes-to-wales.html

It seems certain politicians with links to the CPGB want to turn Wales in to collectivised farms...that worked so well for Stalin.

Fidothedog said...

Just imported it and it worked, buggered if I know the technical details!

Mr Angry said...

Trouble is who do you vote for? The Tories are a bunch of twats. The Lib Dems you wouldn't wipe your arse on.

Fidothedog said...

Good point Mr Angry, not a candidate in Newport worthy of mny vote. However I will vote Tory just and I make this damn clear, just for the reason that the Tories are the only party big enough down here to flush the turd Paul Flynn out of the sewer that is the House of Commons.