.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kate Garraway still fine totty or Dereks sloppy seconds?

What with all the many blog posts over the ongoing spat between Dolly Draper and Guido, that has been a rumbling around the internet I figured I would dive into this.

Not that I frankly give a flying fuck about the online spat between Guido & Dolly, that will be the digital version of chip papers by tomorrow.

Instead I will focus on Kate Garraway, former news presenter and contestant on Strictly Come Dancing; an now Dereks squeeze.

After all it gives an excuse for some on line mockery and a post of some photoshopped crap.

The question is she still shaggable totty or would the thought of Derek's sloppy seconds put you off?

Fake Pic from 




.

11 people have spoken:

Nikostratos said...

wouldn't bother me and she gets to find out whats it like with a real man.

Fidothedog said...

Good answer so that one vote for shagging her.

Houdini said...

I never thought she was that nice anyway. Worth a fuck but that's about it. I don't know where all this shite about her being top totty came from.

Fidothedog said...

So I shall stick you down as against, so its one for an one against.

Oldrightie said...

Not just Dolly prick, either. If that's top totty I'm a leftie!

Brew Wales said...

There was a comment on Giudo's site that a previous girlfriend of Dolly's dumped him to go off with another women. She must like twats then!

Fidothedog said...

Will write the last two comments up as against porking her.

So its sloppy seconds, so far.

banned said...

I would question the good taste of any woman that had allowed Draper near her.
The last vid is very good, your own work ?

Fidothedog said...

Sadly not my work, just more Dolly the sheep mockery.

Based on the comments I think she is sloppy seconds, rather than decent totty.

Anonymous said...

shame really, i thought kate was top totty and would have said that her success in the media world was due to this fact but now we discover its probably more likely down to who she knows(intimately), draper must be a cunning linguist but is a man who has fell,lately

And now i wouldnt touch her with a barge pole, no sloppy seconds to draper for me thanks

Anonymous said...

The thought of sloppy seconds wouldn't bother me one bit. I think she is gorgeous and has an amazing rack! I would wreck that chick.