.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Azad Ali is an enemy of the UK.

A Muslim civil servant suspended amid claims that he used his personal website to justify the killing of British troops in Iraq has returned to work at the Treasury.

Azad Ali, an IT worker and president of the Civil Service Islamic Society, was suspended on full pay for six months following comments on his blog.

In one post Mr Ali quoted an interview with an Islamic militant who said: ‘If I saw an American or British man wearing a soldier’s uniform inside Iraq I would kill him because that is my obligation.

'If I found the same soldier in Jordan I wouldn’t touch him. In Iraq he is a fighter and an occupier, here he is not. I respect this as the main instruction in my religion for jihad.’

Sir Gus O’Donnell, Britain’s most senior civil servant and patron of the Civil Service Islamic Society, ordered that Mr Ali be suspended while an investigation was carried out.

It is understood there were concerns that Mr Ali may have breached the Whitehall code of practice that restricts civil servants from political activities.

Fuckers a cunt in need of a swift kick to the bollocks, thats my opinion of him.
.

0 people have spoken: