.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

An Open Reply To Lloyds Tsb(due to a circular being posted through my door)

I had a letter addressed to me on the mat today from Lloyds Bank Plc, now first off I dont bank with them and having had the pleasure of working for them for a long damn time I would not bank with them under any circumstances.

If as they claim they can offer me "fantastic" home & contents insurance can they answer the following questions?
1. When I had my contents insurance with them were they far more expensive than several other high street banks, oh and I had the "cheap" staff rate as well, yet could find a better deal on the high street in 10mins.

2. Why when on the one occasion I had to make a claim I was given a polite corporate "fuck off" in record time and had to pay for the repairs out of my own pocket?

3. Why if Lloyds care so much about customer service and the like did not one of my complaints to them at the time even get so much as an answer?

4. If you want my custom pay me the hundred plus quid I had to fork out a few years back to replace a part in my washing machine that my "brilliant" contents cover did not cover me for and you will regain a customer...

Over to you Lloyds Tsb. E-mailed this off to them today.

Tags:


.

0 people have spoken: