.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Virgin Media are crap post 4



As per the last 3 posts. Still no phone and no suprise that no one has called back from Virgin Media.

As I said before I am awaiting my mobile phone bill which I will then be forwarding on to them as having to use that for all my calls.

So this is how it go's as far as I am concerned, I shall pop up a daily "Virgin Media are crap post" and just state that I think that their customer service skills suck the big one, that they have no effective communication between departments, no effective complaints procedures and can not even organise a call back as promised to a customer.

Shall I be calling them, well no. First off my home phone still doesn't work and secondly I can not be arsed wasting hours explaining myself to three/four people in different departments who all come up with the same bloody excuses.

Oh and don't think that leaving a voice message to say you called the other day resolved the problem it did not. Had you any concerns over customer service then you should have left a contact number - or called back the next day as you said you were going to do.

As I stated yesterday:

Hell if you were serious about customer service as you claim, then call me back and offer me a job to improve your customer call stats. After all nothing like a very very annoyed customer who has also a lot of customer service experience to improve a rather dire call center!

Maybe the manager was a tad to scared to call me back? Either that or not upto the job.

http://www.myvirginmediahell.co.uk/index.html

Tags:

.

1 people have spoken:

Weed said...

yep, Virgin Media are crap

i was with Telewast for 5 years, who were fine, but after getting taken over by Virgin Media, technical support is now on a premium line number, their performance is lowest of all the major service providers, and worst of all i get cut back to 25% of the advertised download and upload speeds for 5 hours every night

unfortunately i'm too far from my local BT exchange to be able to get fast broadband over a BT line

there's much better suppliers out there, so if you have a choice, use it!