.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Virgin Media are crap post 2


As per the last post, not calling them again after today. They want me as a customer fine, resolve the problems and get phone/cable working.

Oh and have staff do callbacks when they say they will, get some staff training done. Call ownership when I worked in customer services was the most important aspect of the job, yes mistakes happen but passing the buck really gets under my skin.

Sure explain to a customer that its a cock up even if you can't resolve the problem, they should take charge. Promise a call back and do it, call the other department yourself and then call a customer back, keep the customer informed- even if its to say that you have not got a clue.

Not pass off to other sections and what is worst, not listen to the points being made and as happened today actually talk over myself as I was explaining.

As they state on the line, they may call record for training purposes. Well I sure hope that they listen long and hard to my calls and learn from that.

**Update: Called again this morning(yes I know I said I was not going to but one has to find out when and if normal service is being resumed) , its all being sorted and you will have your phone and cable channels etc. Thats what I was informed as of 11AM nothing working! Although I have had a mail off of someone at Virgin, so hopefully they might kick some callcentre ass and get things moving along.

**Update 2: Cable tv back but still no phone...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
http://www.myvirginmediahell.co.uk/index.html

Tags:

.

0 people have spoken: