.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

JD Wetherspoon - Unable to handle an honest comment.


After my post on the McBeer seller J D Wetherspoon and my posting of that comment on to their feedback link, I thought that some corporate type would have at least had the moral decency to give myself a call, leave a message on my answermachine or even on the basic 1571 service.

Alas it seems that they care not a jot, or dont actually give a rats arse as to any feedback that they get on their site; after lot of thought I have decided that my money is going to be best spent supporting my local pubs. Now it is hard to say which is the worse on their part, it either comes down to corporate arrogance or ineptitude in not being able to work out a reply.

So here is another quick post and yes there will be more of them until J D Wetherspoon get off their corporate arses and give myself a call and I will then arrange for them to contact my father so they can apologise to him in turn.

Feedback: Let Mc Wetherspoon know how you feel

Tags:


.

2 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

That's strange that I've spotted you in the Tom Toya Lewis AKA WETHERSPOON'S at least once in the last 6 months and oooh isn't that photo of you on facebook a pic of you in a WETHERSPOON'S - you're so obviously a man of your word!

Fidothedog said...

This is actually quite an old post, also a new manager installed as well as the fact that I have recieved an apology from a manager in that place.