.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Omar Bakri Muhammad- A turd who wants to float back to the UK




Omar Bakri Muhammad a man who according to Roland Jacquard, an expert on Islamic terrorism, who said that "every al-Qaeda operative recently arrested or identified in Europe had come into contact with Bakri at some time or other."

Outlawed Islamic fanatic Omar Bakri Mohammed has vowed to defy a ban on him returning to Britain - and challenged anti-terror cops to charge him or leave him alone.

The cleric - accused of turning young British Muslims to al-Qaeda with hate-filled sermons - claims he must fly to London to see his sick 12-year-old daughter.

Bakri begged Government officials to give him a two-week visa, insisting he'd had NOTHING to do with terrorism during the 20 years he lived in the UK.

But then he shot himself in the foot by launching a bizarre videoed rant against the country which still shelters his wife and six children.

Bakri, 48, heaped scorn on Britain's fast food "culture".

He told how he dreamt of seeing the black flag of Islam flying in Downing Street.

He boasted how his supporters in the UK bankroll his luxury lifestyle on the shores of the Mediterranean.

And ludicrously, he claimed his widely reported calls for Muslims to bomb Dublin airport were just a joke.

Bakri's views - sometimes preposterous, sometimes chilling - were spelled out in broken English in a four-day series of interviews with The People in the Lebanon.

The bearded fundamentalist was banned from Britain when he flew to the Middle East in August 2005, leaving his wife and kids in Edmonton, north London.

For two years he vowed never to return.

But now he says he has to come back because daughter Raya is due to have surgery next month for a long-standing neck problem.

As People reporters watched, he called the British embassy in Lebanon's capital Beirut to arrange an interview with officials.

He said: "My daughter has an operation. I just need to have a visa. I need to make an appointment. I know my situation is complicated for them. I just want to see my daughter."

We went with him to the embassy in a taxi - and he took the opportunity for another anti-British tirade.

Bakri said: "I want it on record Omar tried to go back to Britain. Omar challenged the British authority to put me on trial. These people are bluffers. I have never been charged with anything.

"Why am I being treated as a criminal but I have never been charged? Charge me or leave me alone - that's my message, you foolish government."

And in a thinly veiled threat, he warned: "If I want to shake Britain, I shake it from here.

"You have got to understand, I have many followers there. I have no plan against anybody but it is not difficult for me to cause a lot of demonstrations outside embassies."

He then sent the embassy a rambling email spelling out why he should be allowed to visit Britain.

It said: "During my living in the UK I have never been charged with any crime or lesser, but my media profile was full of accusations and distortion for my image, words and point of views while I was practicing (sic) my freedom of speech within the margin which provided by the English law at that time."

It ended: "Iwould like you to grant me a short visit visa not more then (sic) two weeks, to be beside my daughter during her operation."

And he insisted that under British law he had a RIGHT to be at his daughter's side for the op.

Embassy chiefs said his visa was "unlikely" to be granted.

Meanwhile, Bakri revealed he continues to preach sermons through internet chatrooms.

And he accused British ministers of urging Lebanese officials to keep him on a tight leash, adding: "You want me to be put under the thumb of the Lebanese security. But their security has problems."

Bakri - once a 20st giant but now 13st - remained calm during most of the interviews with The People.

But he lost his rag when he was asked why he had chosen to live in theUKeven though he criticised the boozy lifestyles of many Brits.

Amazingly we captured him on video as he exploded. He shook his fist and shouted: "You are just a people of fish and chips and hot dogs.

"Don't tell me you are the best nation. This idea you are the best nation. You are the best nation for your culture. What is your culture?"

Later, at a seaside restaurant, he said he hoped Islam's draconian Sharia law would be global.

He said: "Yes, I do want to see the black flag of Islam over 10 Downing Street as I want to see it everywhere in the world. That is God's will.

"It doesn't matter if not everyone is Muslim so long as we get rid of this man-made law.

"Man-made lawis corrupted. One minute you say homosexuals are banned then they are allowed. Man changes his mind. Sharia law is based on a message from God." And he dismissed claims he had urged Muslims to blow up Dublin airport last November, insisting it was a "sarcastic" joke because he knew he was being monitored by government agents.

Bakri - currently living in a posh three-bedroom flat overlooking the Mediterranean - was mobbed by supporters when he gave us a tour of the area and bragged: "I have got a very strong influence here."

Asked about the crowds waiting to greet him, he told us: "You are used to seeing that only when people do it with a star, a pop star. But for them they do it out of respect. They treat me like a spiritual leader."

Bakri claimed British backers help fund his lifestyle.

He said: "When people like you they have an Islamic bond with you - it is so powerful. They treat you like a brother or father - sometimes more than that."

He added: "Honestly, if I phone my students now, if they know I need anything, within 24 hours it will come to me."

Bakri has been feted by dozens of Islamic hardliners during his exile - including UK-based extremists.

One of them was Abu Izzadeen, 32, of Leytonstone, east London, currently on remand in a British jail accused of raising cash for terror.

Bakri's rants sparked fury in Britain last night.

Top Tory MP David Willetts said: "He should never be allowed to set foot on British soil again."

And the Lib Dems' Home Affairs spokesman Jeremy Browne said:

"We are a welcoming nation - but our distinctive hospitality should not be abused."

**Well nice to see that the open door policy that lets in countless other aliens has been firmly slammed shut in the face of this barbarian cunt.

Tags:

http://newportcity.blogspot.com/2007/01/omar-bakri-latest-rant-from-former.html
http://newportcity.blogspot.com/2006/09/omar-bakri-yet-another-post-on-this.html
http://newportcity.blogspot.com/2006/07/omar-bakri-another-post-on-fat-fuck.html
http://newportcity.blogspot.com/2006/07/omar-barkri-coward-total-scum.html

.

2 people have spoken:

Red Squirrel said...

Hail Fido!
I think their presence (the pigs)
could put moslems off visiting the New Forest,not that they would have any appreciation for Nature anyway!
It just amused me to see them there.
As does this:-

Italy: Anti-immigrant politician calls for 'Pig-day'
Bologna, 14 Sept. (AKI) - Italian Senator and leader of the anti-immigrant Northern League party Roberto Calderoli, has called for a "Pig-day" to be held in the northern Italian city of Bologna to protest the construction of a new mosque.
Calderoli, who is vice-president of the Italian Senate, wants to make the land earmarked for the mosque "impure" for Muslims. He further claims that the mosque would become not a place of worship, but the centre of a terrorist cell.
great stuff!

Fidothedog said...

Yeah, I saw that one you got to hand it to the Italians they know how to have a good laugh at someones expense.

I loved that story of the italian chap a few years back who wore a Mo tee-shirt when all the moslems were getting their panties in a bunch over the pervert being lampooned in a cartoon.