.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nadine Dorries - What nothing to debate?


Nadine Dorries has turned off the comment facility on her blog, saying:

I am no longer going to post comments on my blog.Please don’t send any more comments - It’s a time thing, I don’t have any.I have to rely on the patience of others to read and post the comments for me. I am never in front of a computer for more than a couple of minutes at a time and this has now made reading the comments before they are posted impossible.Knowing that there are comments on my site which I may not even have had time to see, makes me uncomfortable...

Well, she's wrong to do so. A blog is a two way thing. With no comments it's just an announcement from her or party HQ.

She ends the announcement with the comment:
I will continue to blog each day as I can do that on the run!!

But she is no longer blogging if comments are turned off.
Tags:
.

4 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

I think it's amazing that MP's have learned how to start up a blog site at all.

I bet she probably pays some Romanian or Pole five quid an hour to keep the thing running for her, and then claims thirty times that in "expenses".

Fidothedog said...

True enough, mind as she has no comments on her site people will have to comment about her on other sites.

Even my commie hugging MP Mr 144K in expenses and I try to cover up my libel case, Paul cunting Flynn allows comments.

Anonymous said...

Nadine may have switched her comments off by I have switched mine on. Go to www.davidreeves.org.uk for the blog of David, the Labour Party Spokesman for Mid Bedfordshire.

Fidothedog said...

Well at least someone is talking even if it is not Nadine