.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

David BLunkett - Road Rage.


From David Blunkett's piss poor column in The Sun:

I CAME face to face with road rage the other day – and it was not a pretty sight.

As I got into a car, a driver pulled round a corner and started effing and blinding that we were in his way.

But it was obvious we were just about to move.

So why? Why are people so quick to anger and violence?

**Couple of questions here regarding former Home Sec. and now scribbler for The Sun. Was David Blunkett driving? If so I think the question about why people are quick to anger and violence has been answered. After all if I saw a blind former Home Sec behind the wheel of a motor car I would be swearing and also praying!

Also how did he know that the driver had pulled around the corner, as he is blind.
.

0 people have spoken: