.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pasha Tony Blair





Well Pasha Tony "honest guy" Blair has had his first official portrait done, by Jonathan Yeo, son of the former Conservative minister, Tim Yeo. Sadly its not like this one. Hat tip to Nation of Shop Keepers.
I am reminded every time I see the disgusting political whore that is Blair of the words of Vir Cotto from the TV series Babylon 5 to Mr Mordon.

“I’d like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations, that some favors come with too high a price.

I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this…”


Link to mov soundfile of the quote.
.

2 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

I like this one better

Fidothedog said...

Agreed