.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

John Prescott & bulemia.


So John "2 Jags" Prescott has come out and admitted to bulemia. Well it would be cheap and tacky of me to extract the piss out of bulemia and people who suffer from it and it in main I would not....

Then again, its John Prescott. Not a chance am I going to miss passing this one up, although not passing up in a Prescott way....

It might go some way to explaining the £4000 a year food bill at his Admiralty Arch apartment, just think of all that taxpayer funded food being puked up, personally I think he was misdiagnosed.

Symptoms of bulemia:

Bulemia - Extreme weight loss over a short period of time. Nope not our John.
Bulemia - Malnutrition (due to extreme lack of food). Nope - see the four grand nosh bill.
Bulemia - Depression and self-hatred. Well I hate the fucker, so thats a start.
Bulemia - Headaches and bloodshot eyes. He gives me a headache thats for sure and he has got bloodshot eyes.
Bulemia - Fatigue. Well he hauls a lot of flab about....
Bulemia - Obsession with body weight and appearance. Hardly, one can't see Prescott pumping iron down at the local gym.

Although he has commented on his enjoyment of chowing down on large amounts of Chinese food at his local Chinese Mr Chu's.
Whenever I go to Mr Chu’s in Hull, my favourite Chinese restaurant in the whole world, great atmosphere, great people, I could eat my way through the entire menu.
Get that comment from lardy himself.

I could eat my way through the entire menu.

That is gluttony, nothing else but. As political site Guido comments:

The Romans knew the joy of orgies of over-eating followed by vomiting. Cicero, in Pro Rege Deiotaro, records that Julius Caesar "expressed a desire to vomit after dinner" (vomere post cenam te velle dixisses), and says that the dictator took emetics for this purpose.

I wonder if Prescott has ever considered getting a vomitorium fitted - at taxpayers expense of course- for that express purpose. Then the pig could quite happily lay down in the Roman manner, eat and drink whilst fornicating his way through his female staff. Follow that up with a bout of Roman style puking to make room for some more stuffed dormice in honey and another amphorae or six of the finest wine.

Bulemia my arse, he is out to sell his piss poor book and looking for an angle to market it. I say he was a fat gluttonous pig in the past and remains a fat gluttonous pig to this very day.

**Correction, here we see John working out: Video of John Prescott's exercise.

**Although according to The Sun he has got a small cock, some 2 inches, that's 5.08 centimeters(for europeans out there)
.

2 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

I suffer from Prescott-related bulemia by proxy - every time I see him on TV he makes me want to vomit!
More pink gins all around!

Fidothedog said...

Prescott-related bulemia by proxy - like it! Think I have that as well...