.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Comment off an American in work re Obama

"So Obama has won the Democratic vote, well big fucking deal. The only job he will get in The White House is as a house nigger serving drinks to President McCain."

Said American is from South of the Mason/Dixon line...
And lastly Hilery orders a round of drinks off the waiter... America's version of John Prescott, trust me America time will prove me right.
Lastly an Obama(ism) -Like Bushisms but not reported by the BBC:
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honours its unbroken line of fallen heroes - and I see many of them in the audience here today ..." ---I see dead people.
.

2 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

Do I really give a fuck about Barack o fucking bama? Why are we here, or the media at least, obsessed with him and the democrats in the US? We didn't have all this front page shite over a foreign fucking candidate to a senior foreign government post before.

I don't think he'll win, but I realyl couldn't give a fuck either.

Fidothedog said...

He will have a job in the Whitehouse, serving drinks to the Republican president.