.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dan Glass - Superglued to Gordon Brown

Someone called Dan Glass superglued himself to our glorious one eyed leader. Now leaving aside all of Dans arguements about the evironment, I have to think that this was a bloody stupid thing to do.

Had the one eyed one not managed to pull free and the pair of them had been stuck together, I find my sympathys going to the treehugger Dan here.

Just think of being stuck with Gordon droning on and on and on for fucking hours with no chance of escaping him. Hell I have little time for the green brigade and tree huggers but no one on Earth deserves that.

Far better a quick and humane death I say.

I do wonder if as the saying go's Dan would have like the proverbial animal caught in a gin trap, have chewed him own arm off to escape the tedium of Gordon Browns voice banging on about how "he is listening", "best man for the job", "getting on with the job" etc etc.
.

0 people have spoken: