.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

John Prescott - Defending cyclops.

Puker John Prescott, was on TV earlier defending the unelected one eyed leader. No vomiting from John, one can but assume that he had up chucked his lunch earlier before going on camera.

Shows how desperate the Labour party are that they have to wheel out lardy boy John to defend the dire PM, he said the usual banal stuff that Gordon comes up with: Best man for the job, doing great, helping us through tough times etc.

He wrote - or rather an aide wrote it for the lardy one -
I’m sure I also speak for all of you in wishing Gordon, Sarah and their boys a thoroughly deserved break and that they have a wonderful time in Southwold. I have every confidence that he will come back refreshed, renewed and ready to lead us through these difficult times.
Well he doesn't speak for me thats for damn sure. I hope that Gordon gets his ass flooded out, like the flood victims here in the UK that he forgot about. Closely followed by a disaster of Biblical epic standards falling on his house, locusts, boils that sort of thing. Followed by a violent and slow lingering death for the one eye'd one, so sorry John but I shall disagree with the comment of wishing him well.

In short John Prescott talks total horse cock.

**PS, I managed to get in Waterstones book shop just before it closed and whilst quickly ordering a book I happened to notice that puker Presscotts book was on sale, even lower than the price marked on their website which is £10.

How long before it ends up in the bargain bucket of £1.99 crap that they need to clear. When that happens I shall blog a photo of it.
.

0 people have spoken: