.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Brown's prudence: More debt than World War 1.

The Taxpayers' Alliance has done the research leg-work and confirms that Brown's debt bubble is twice what it cost to defeat the Kaiser.*

Total Debt increase 1914 - 1919 (2007 value):
£255,106,544,018
Total Debt planned 2008/09 - 2013/14 (PBR):
£512,000,000,000

New Labour - "I want them all dead. I want their family's dead. I want their houses burnt to the ground. I want to go there in the middle of the night and piss on the ashes."
.

2 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

The debt situation is going to get better. With the recent bailout, it has opened more doors for the consumer. I think that we will see a strong turn around in 2009.

Debted.blogspot.com

Fidothedog said...

Getting better abroad in nations with a sound fiscal policy, but as for the UK: Not anytime soon.