.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BT to shed 10,000 jobs.


Telecoms giant BT is cutting 10,000 jobs, mainly among agency workers and sub-contractors, the firm announced today.

The company said it had already cut 4,000 jobs, leaving a further 6,000 to go between now and March.

The cuts, part of an on-going efficiency programme, will mainly affect BT's indirect labour force including agency workers, contractors and offshore staff

Gordon Brown a man who makes me so angry I could punch his lights out. 
.

3 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

It makes me glow with pride then, that I am "cost cutting" B.T. as my telecommunications provider on December the first.

Efficiency? - No!

They're just utterly crap!

Fidothedog said...

I worked for them - briefly - and a more disorganised company you could not find.

niall said...

Sharon Shoesmith is a disgrace...she is ice cold...She can pass the buck all she wantsand show continueto show how fantastic her stats are etc...But in reality thats all crap if a child dies and you could have prevented it. She is no diffrent to a nazi in the war camps when they had the power to send you to death or to live..She wielded that power..She failed tha child beyond belief..she can blame everyone else but deep down that ice cold demeanour I know in her heart she feels she failed Beautiful Baby P...If she dosent shes a monster herself!!!! I creid buckets when I read of his murder...May baby P be wrapped in the arms of an angel in heaven.....