.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

North Korea releases pictures of Kim Jong-il in bid to end sickness rumours: Paul Flynn MP said to be happy.

Which one is the puppet?...
Kim looking very alive and well. From the Telegraph
And another photoshop that I had sent to me.
The photographs showed the "Dear Leader" at a football match between two military units, according to the Korea Central News Agency, the state propaganda arm.

Foliage visible in the pictures appeared to be autumnal – in contrast to a previous photograph circulated three weeks ago, where despite the time of year trees in the background were in full leaf.

**Paul Flynn MP planned a visit to DNK a few years back, a meeting put off by that nation detonating a nuclear device. 

Although I am sure had that meeting taken place that there would have been no mention of the mass starvation in DNK, or the oppression of religious freedom, or the death camps, or anything that might reflect badly on either Paul Flynn MP or Kim Jong-il.
.

2 people have spoken:

Brian L. said...

I smell fakery...

Not that this is surprising from a megalomaniacal dictatorship. ;)

Regards,
Brian

Fidothedog said...

Brian ya caught me bang to rights! I faked the ones with Paul Flynn, although I not to sure if North Korea airbrushed the wires out from the leader!