.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vengence


New Labour - "I want them all dead. I want their family's dead. I want their houses burnt to the ground. I want to go there in the middle of the night and piss on the ashes."
.

3 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

Every day I hate these cretins just that little bit more, and for the first time in my life, this vid had no tongue in cheek element to it at all....

It was from the heart!

That's how much Iv grown to detest these vile fuckers - especially that mono eyed unelected twat, that morphs slowly into Mugabe just that little more, with each and every passing day.

Fidothedog said...

Yep, a vile man. Words fail on cyclops they really do.

Anonymous said...

I think Hitler was the 1st politician to introduce anti smoking laws.
Shame the Damian Green arrest coincided with the koranimals Mumbai tour. Probably one of the worst abuses of political power this country has ever seen. If the opposition leader behaved like an opposition leader,rather than Blair's No 1 fan, he should be leading a street protest to throw NuLab out of office and into prison.
urban11