.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daily Politics show: Nick Griffin of the BNP & "June"

This made me laugh and will no doubt land me in trouble with the PC thought police.

Watching the Pravda sorry BBC's Daily Politics Show. There is a spot on the BNP re the "British jobs for British Workers" campaign. 

A rather strange haired woman called "June" is not happy with Nick Griffin of the BNP being on her street. 

First off she gets a tad confused thinking he has called her East European, he never poor June was not listening to what he said. She was busy bleating on about how we are all "multicultural around here" 

Then states that she as British as they come with this comment  "Im not East European, I'm born an bred, I'm Somali". 

Made me laugh that did. Forward through the boring shyte to about 17:20 link

.

3 people have spoken:

Sue said...

I can't watch it.. "Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only, but all BBC iPlayer Radio programmes are available to you"

They're still trying to find a way of getting us to pay the licence fee I guess. Dumb fucks, we get their channels FREE if we just have a card and decoder and get the basic channels. I took my equipment with me, fired it up and "voila". I don't pay a penny!

Anonymous said...

A red haired white Somali who was born and bred here?

Sounds like Stan from the Life of Brian who wants the have the right to be a woman and have babies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c

ba ba said...

Thanks for the heads up - I'm just watching it on catchup TV.