.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Daniel Hannan MEP calls Gordon “Pathologically Incapable” - I want to buy this chap a pint.


I have to admit to more than a slight touch of schadenfreude in watching the squirming of the worthless trouser pissing, snot gobbling unelected Scottish idiot, the fiscal fuckwit, the bloated like a foie gras tub of useless lard.
Gordon's problem is he thinks that the way to resolve the rapidly deepening economic crisis is via 'stimulus packages' with magic money plucked off the magic printing press.

With the ultimate of getting the banks to lend again and rebuild the very credit bubble and circumstances that landed us in the shit in the first place.

Like holding an alcoholics meeting in the local pub, you get full attendance but they all end up dead.
.

8 people have spoken:

Oldrightie said...

Boy did he sqirm. delicious! Do you think he was set up?

Fidothedog said...

I do hope so, I want that one eyed fucker to suffer humiliation and suffering every single day.

May return soon..fuckety fuck. said...

its a shame then, that gordoom doesnt come to blogger everyday..then he really would squirm!

Anonymous said...

That was just beautiful to watch, I could wath it over and over again. Especially the smug smile of Brown, where he knows he's caught bang to rights.

Fidothedog said...

Yeah it is amusing to be fair.

Snarky Basterd said...

I'll take your pint and raise you a lifetime intravenous supply.

I wish I'd found his rant yesterday. I heard about it from Drudge this a.m., then...wham...he was everywhere.

I even hear we want him to run for president...he has my vote.

banned said...

Gordon laughing in the nervous way of a schoolbiy outside the Headmasters Office waiting to be caned ( oops, sorry, they don't do that now do they ? ).

Brilliant speech all over Blogland but no mention in the press.

Fidothedog said...

Even the Yanks have picked up on it, it has been shown on US TV so thats the snot gobbler fucked with regards the US.