.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ed Miliband Minister for treehugging.

The Torygraph has a non story on non-entity Ed Miliband the Minister for treehugging and his girlfriend Justine Thornton, who works as a leading counsel for the nuclear industry.

So who I wonder is going to do the first Ed stokes up her reactor tastless joke I wonder?


.

3 people have spoken:

Oldrightie said...

Brown's brother's maybe, no females' reactor.

Houdini said...

The fucker is guilty and it isn't a non-story at all. If it was me and you they'd say we were guilty.

Cunt is a Labour minister so as far as I'm concerned he's guilty until proven innocent. Hang the fucker.

banned said...

" Ed Miliband kept the identity of his girlfriend a secret from the media"
"But The Daily Telegraph can disclose the woman is Justine Thornton" Some secret.

I hope that Justine enjoys her job of getting fucked by midget Govt. Ministers so her "clients" can get Govt. contracts.