.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chris Hoy gets a knighthood for riding a bike.

Fucking ace. Who says the honors system is being devalued.

For being able to ride a bike really fast, arise Sir Chris.

I am off for a dump, can some one nominate me for a gong.
.

5 people have spoken:

RantinRab said...

I once rode a fat bird. I should have got a fucking knighthood for that one.

Houdini said...

I agree, though he did a good job. This is all about Labour being one with the people...so they think.

It's like cunts like Elton 'I suck cock' John and his knighthood...for what? He is paid massively for what he does so why the extra? Same for actors.

John A Thomson said...

There's already been plenty of precedent for such honors in the past.

Seb Coe & Steve Ovett for running around in circles really fast.

Steve Redgrave and Matthew Pinsent for rowing a boat up and down the duck pounds... I wonder if the ducks had somewhere to stay... maybe a duckhouse?

... and the list can go on and on.

John A Thomson said...

Sorry! Freudian slip there. Hee hee! I said, "Duck pounds...", but meant, "Duck ponds".

Fidothedog said...

Rab not sure if the fat bird is worth a knighthood, maybe a feature on Banzi or its a knockout?