.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Duncan Bannatyne - I'll only be happy if smoking is banned

From the New Labour shitrag The Grauniad, Bannatyne calls for a ban on a perfectly legal product.
I used to be a smoker. The first thing I did when I woke up at 6am was to reach out of bed, grab a cigarette and light up. It was my start to the day, every day. I tried several times to give up, but only lasted a few months before going back. During one of the periods when I was off cigarettes, I went to the pub. Somebody bought a round, then someone passed round a packet of fags. I foolishly took one – I'd had a few drinks – and the next thing I was a smoker again.
First up he lays out the excuses: I used to be a smoker he bleats, I gave up an because I lack will power and am suck a fucking pussy that I can not say no, I ended up smoking again.
That was about 30 years ago, and I finally managed to kick the habit soon after that, partly because I met a woman who didn't smoke. We married and had four children.
Ah right, what you mean is your a gutless cock who was pussywhipped into giving up, go on Duncan you can admit it.
Much has changed in our behaviour and attitude towards smoking. Happily, far fewer people now smoke – it's down to 21% of those over 16 in England, compared to 39% in 1980 – and smoking has been restricted in a number of useful ways. The action this government has taken against smoking has been very welcome and it deserves credit for that. They have banned most tobacco advertising, brought in graphic picture warnings on cigarette packets, and raised the age at which it's legal to buy cigarettes from 16 to 18.
Above we see Duncan blowing the collective cocks of New Labour on smoking, do mention the tax revenues Duncan, the fact that millions still smoke and HM Govt despite passing new rules against them are still happy to take their cash. Make sure you swallow it all Duncan, its loaded with vitamin C.
In my view smokers who currently stand outside a pub or restaurant having a fag should have to stand at least several yards away from the front door, to save the 79% of us who don't smoke from breathing in their smoke when we go in or out. We should curtail the rights of the 21% and increase their responsibilities towards the 79%. In other words, we should stop them killing us and our children.
Gosh really, well in my view you should fuck the fuck off Duncan. Having been driven outside into the pouring rain, you now want them to stand where exactly. In the middle of the road, or outside someone elses house? If you think its all that important, then stand for election, join the other authoritarian cocks in The Commons. An please do fuck off with that its all for the children shyte.

In fact if we are talking percentages, then it was only about 20% of the population who voted for the current bunch of Labour filth. So we not take them out of garrotte them with piano wire, after all its in the best interests of the 80%
Smoking should be banned in cars, and particularly any vehicle with children in it. On a school visit I met a 12-year-boy who wanted to be an athlete who told me that every morning his mother lit up when she was driving to school, even though he'd begged her to stop. He should be able to report her to the police.
Oh really, so you want a state where someone can buy a car and not smoke in their own vehicle. How very liberal, oh and you want a snooper state, where children can report on family members. Now where have we seen that before? East Germany, the former Nazi empire...
It should also be illegal to smoke at home in front of children. I accept that enforcing such a law would be difficult, but it would send a message that such behaviour is unacceptable. And shops should need a licence to sell cigarettes. They need a licence to sell alcohol, which is sometimes addictive and certainly harmful, just like tobacco, so why not? That would make shopkeepers less likely to sell fags to people under age.
Ah not enough for Duncan, his tiny penis gets a boner at the thought of ever more rules. No smoking in front of the wee bairns, and ever more state control.

What a weapons grade cunt.

Remember come polling day that this is a party that thinks you should have a license in order to buy a packet of cigarettes or to go for a beer. A party who's leader has stated that single mothers should be shipped off to state run gulags. A party that offers nothing but higher taxes and ever more restrictions on age old freedoms, databases and the snooper Quisling state.

For the record I shall point out I am an ex-smoker as well, who gave up years back but still thinks if someone wants a puff of the demon weed then that is their choice; a choice that Duncan would remove.

Aye up I am not alone In thinking Dunkan is a bit of a cock as An There Was Me Thinking points out, as well as Oh What Now.
.

0 people have spoken: