.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vote stupid, just don't vote for one eye.


From GOT, You need someone with proper depth perception to run the country rather than just the one McCyclops has, not a half seeing, nose picking, pill popping, overweight, paranoid, Nokia throwing, manic depressive window licking hoon that is PM James Gordon Brown.
Oh an did I mention that he is a useless CUNT as well? 
.

4 people have spoken:

Ron Russell said...

Love that saying,"stupid is trial and error, mostly error". Thats a new one for this old rebel! I would say yank---but thats a nasty world where I live!

Barking Spider said...

You forgot "pant-pissing", mate! ;-)

Mongoloid said...

Hello Mr Newport City.
Stop moning and Whinging, there are Nazis out there who no doubt you want to call "cunts" and that.
I'll return when you've called a few cunts cunts, cunt :)

MathewK said...

I hate to say it Fido, but it wouldn't surprise me if many still vote for the disgusting pustule that is Labour.