.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Barclays Bank - Still cunts even now I have left them.


Went in to my beloved bank(sic) and ended up in a dispute over not being able to access my pay - the pay that I had earned, rather than used corporate excuses to steal aka Barclays Bank PLC. To put it mildly; the dispute was with a member of staff over my account that they had closed despite the fact that I had advised that my last pay would be in this Friday(today) and as they had closed it early thus leading to my not being able to access my monies and their then claiming it was in fact theres.

They as the inept bunch of fucking corporate whores they are saw, no problem with my not being able to access my money and spend said monies as I chose, as after all the all mighty Barclays Bank know what is best for my money far batter than I a mere customer.

So picture this farcical situation, my weeks pay is in the bank - they as a bank are happy for me to starve, fuck me a loyal customer, fuck me a man who has paid for many directors whore(indirectly I might add for legal reasons) and company piss up over the years(again indirectly via the ass stinging charges) ,fuck me a man who has indirectly paid for many a line of speed for the managers of a lunchtime(yeah indirectly due to legal reasons). No the muppet I dealt with thinks that as the "computer says no" I can not have my fucking money the amoral dull corporate whore that the cunt is. What world is this twat living in? Just because the "computer says no" don't change that it is a/ its my money and b/ its my money c/ its my money.

All this prick wants is me to piss off and not give him a hard day - after all never mind my problems he don't want to resolve my problem and keeps quoting corporate speak at me again and again and again. Me having worked all fucking week is supposed to leave the bank with no money for the next week to live on - the cunt! - needless to say an argument did kick off and yes I did leave said bank with my money in the end - oh and no sign of a fucking apology for wasting my time trying to get hold of my money off these corporate shylock's.

Indeed the whole mutherfucking time the prick I dealt and assorted other asshats employed by Barclays did go out of there collective way to make me feel unwelcome, not wanted , a cunt, a pain in their corporate arse and so on and so forth. My reply blow me motherfuckers give me my wages. Well one would think it should not take that long to sort out, but no from about nine am to gone ten that same morning, over a bloody hour to resolve this.

In fact one could say that the prick - who went by the name of Rob - that I dealt with had somewhat of an attitude problem, nothing new for Barclays staff I know. Still fingers crossed I can leave these corporate whores, bastards to a fucking man that they are behind and hopefully someone else will come across this and remove their account from the piss poor bank that is Barclays Bank Plc.

So lets recap - they now have now lost me as a customer - plus the money they pump out of my ass after a regular fucking arse pounding with illegal compound charges. Oh, and they have also lost my partner as a customer, another person has also agreed to leave them and I now have possibly the last complaint filed aginst them today(one of many previous complaints filed against them, for todays bullshit that they as a piss poor company threw at me. Part of which involves the loss of 2 hours wages spent resolving said bullshit which I aim to be getting back off of them.Rather than doing work and helping the UK Economy)

In short whilst having my debate I did point out that I was not happy to wander off to a room to discuss this, after some manager suggested we go to her office to "chat over matters" - My view is that as all of this reflects badly on the bank why should I move out of the public hearing range to cover their corporate fuck ups? If other customers listen in on what is going on they shall learn how crap their bank is.

Lastly check this out: Are you getting a regular ass pounding off of your bank? Not happy with charges on charges each month, fed up with them blaming you for not being able to cover the charges that they put on a day before you get paid, knowing full well it will tip you over into the red again? Well check out this site. http://www.chargeclaims.co.uk/

Bank with Barclays -I would sooner suck off Tony Blair/John Prescott and Paul Flynn MP oh and convert to radical islam whilst praising George Galloway to the high heavens. Hell I would even vote fucking New Labour.

Some links etc...Lastly I am not the only unhappy person with regards to the ever wonderful Barclays Bank Plc, as you can see from the links below.
http://newportcity.blogspot.com/2007/02/cry-freedom-escape-from-barclays-bank.html


http://www.blagger.com/db4/company_id/130/companyname/Barclays.html

http://www.litsl.com/miscellaneous/poor_customer_service/barclays_bank_barc_the_woolwich.html

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Barclays_Bank__Review_5133047

http://www.teneric.co.uk/forums/finance-forum/business-banking-complaints-4719.html

http://www.grumbletext.co.uk/vt.php?t=108

http://www.barclaystory.com/

Tags:


.

0 people have spoken: