.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tom Harris MP

Sometimes a picture says it all.
.

2 people have spoken:

Unknown said...

Fido, I had the same fate as your good self, when he can't brush it off, he blocks it. I looked up his comments policy, says Tom, "I may feel free to mock you". Well, from what I read it was 100% one way traffic the other way. With only dismissive, abrasive, schoolboy shit coming back. Fuck even the Lefty trolls showed more sense and bailed out quick style. This was my parting shot PS, keep working on the mockery, maybe you’ll get it right one day, you know like an infinite No. of monkeys with typewriters.

Fidothedog said...

Mockery seems to be all we have left to be fair.

We protest they stop people outside of The Commons, quoting security etc.

We write and get some poorly drafted letter by a half trained money in the MP's office.

Hell the last few letters have not even covered the bloody points raised.

E-mail and MP's if you get a reply from them, bluster and pass off soundbites as a reply.

So my view if they fail to represent me then fuck them, as I am paying through the damn nose for a service that I am not getting then I feel I owe the fuckers a small bit of abuse/mockery and piss taking.