.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Liz " have not spoken in a debate for more than two years" Blackman MP

Ever felt that ones tax money is being wasted? Well I am sure that you like me will oh so fucking impressed with one Liz Blackman MP for earwax sorry Erewash.


Jesus fucking wept. The woman is an elected MP, oh she is a whip she says well fucking excuse me but is not her job to take part in the democratic process and fucking debate stuff.

Still sadly this is not really a surprise to be fair. Never mind the fact that she is bloody paid to turn up and debate with MP's and promote the views of those who got off their arses and voted this tedious woman into Parliament. 

Liz left the smiling face of New Labour, not often seen in the House of Commons...

Lets see how she works(other than debates that is...): 





New Labour - "I want them all dead. I want their family's dead. I want their houses burnt to the ground. I want to go there in the middle of the night and piss on the ashes."
.

0 people have spoken: