.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Oh look three cunts in uniform.

Lance Corporal Mark Aspinall – highly praised by his commanding officer for bravery against the Taliban in Afghanistan – was set upon by three uniformed officers on his home town High Street. The sickening attack – caught in forensic detail on CCTV – led a crown court judge to label it one of the worst examples of police aggression he had ever seen. Yet, in a travesty of justice, it was Mark who was at first convicted by magistrates of attacking the policemen.. despite the video footage clearly showing he was the victim. 

Hat tip to rogue gunner and pic below from zoooommm

Last night, Mark, 24, who had 14 head and face injuries, said: “I was scared for my life. I was being battered and my head was being pushed into the ground.
“I remember thinking, ‘I’m going to die here. I can’t believe I’ve survived Afghanistan  and Iraq and and now I’m going to die on this main road in my home town at the hands of the police’.

“Yet I was the one who ended up in the dock, not the officers.”

Mark was convicted by magistrates of two counts of police assault – and his ordeal only ended when Crown Court judge John Phipps watched the damning footage and quashed the verdict on appeal.
He said: “I am shocked and appalled at the level of police violence shown here”, adding that he had “great concerns” about the footage and effectively branding the policemen liars by saying: “I would go as far as to say the statements (by the officers) contain untruths.”

The nine-minute video shows PC Peter Lightfoot punching Mark eight times...

At his home in Orrell, Wigan, PC Lightfoot, a Special Constable for 19 years, refused to discuss his attack on Mark saying: “Go away. You are not welcome.”

Special constables have the same power of arrest as regular full-time officers and are subject to the same rules, but are not paid.

A police spokesman said: “Greater Manchester Police’s professional standards branch is investigating the conduct of officers on the Wigan division.

“One officer has had his duties restricted and another two are being investigated.

“The matter has been voluntarily referred to the Independent Police Complaints Commission, but an independent complaint has also been made.”

Utter contemptable cunts the lot of them.
.

3 people have spoken:

Anonymous said...

Fuckall will be done of any consequence.

The cunts will be let off and allowed to either retire with a full pension on health grounds or just given a slap on the wrist.

Anybody else would be in jail. Personally, I do mean this, I would wait my time and the fuckers would be badly damaged at some time in the future.

Coppers today are without restraint and a law unto themselves. They think they are entitled to respect, and demand it, and are now in reality little jobs worth hitlers. Cunts all.

I used to have copper mates, but not any more, and I fucking hate the fuckers as much as any hardened criminal.

Fidothedog said...

Sadly I think you are right. They perverted the course of justice and should be hauled up before the courts.

Anonymous said...

Untruth = perjury

I wonder if the CPS is now looking to bring charges against the officers...