.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Newport wins award. No.1 for litter.

From the local paper.
NEWPORT was named as Wales’ dirtiest area in a survey by Keep Wales Tidy.

Newport received a score of 55.5 making it the worst littered area in Wales.
Who says our town never wins anything!
.

4 people have spoken:

Lorenzo said...

When I visited relations in Pontllanfraith and took a walk up the hill behind Blackwood I just could not believe my eyes. I thought some one had built a housing estate in the middle of the local refuse tip. I found Newport a 1000 times cleaner.

Fidothedog said...

Yep some worse places I think, but we won!

Hurrah! Lets keep on dropping litter I say.

Dave Snark said...

Take that Blackwood!

Fidothedog said...

Indeed when it comes to dropping litter we kicked Blackwoods arse.

Folk up there are far to tidy.