.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

PM congratulates Jenson but not Beth Tweddle.


Prime Minister congratulated Jenson Button, why not me?
“I’ve not had a phone call yet from the Prime Minister,” Beth Tweddle said yesterday. “Jenson Button got one, but I haven’t. I’m clearly not important enough.”
As the saying go's be careful for what you wish for, as she could be cursed with the bad luck that a congratulations comment from the PM brings. Gordon who is also known also as "Jonah" did not thank her and for that she should be very grateful.

His track record is not very good as this and this and this shows, as well as thisthis and this or just do a Google search.

As for Jenson, I hope that he avoids the curse of Jonah Brown in his next race.
.

0 people have spoken: