.

Videos

The National Debt Clock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Badger Alistair Darling: A picture says it all.

Pic from Opinionated Crybaby(although I added the naughty word in the corner)

He points out that our badger hair/eyebrow combo wearing Chancellor, Alistair Darling last September ignored the rules of competition to force through the merger of Lloyds TSB and HBOS.

Thus one year after he claimed it was 'absolutely right and necessary', he now claims that unless we get competition we are going to end up with half a dozen big providers... and that would not be acceptable'

Ever had the feeling that the people in charge of it all have not got the slightest clue what the hell they are doing?...
Although unrelated I shall also point out that Eric Daniels the head of Lloyds (who joined them in 2001) has overseen the share price nosedive from a brief high of £10 to at one point just £0.40p on his watch, thankfully I sold my shares and bailed out as an employee long before they hit that all time low; so I do feel that it is fair to point out that not all the inept fuckwits are in government just most of them....)
.

2 people have spoken:

banned said...

I remember driving about my business when the news of the merger of Lloyds TSB and HBOS came over the radio.
I recall thinking " This can't be right, it's just so wrong for so many reasons ". Oh well, that's Labour for you.

Sue said...

They really don't have a clue! That's why we are in this mess...